Abby's in this place these days where she really can't bear to be away from me. Or when Daddy's home, from him. Not even to go to G&Gs, which is unheard of. I often wake up with her cuddled up next to (a secret testament to just how tired I still am since I'm never certain how or when she arrived!)
She's just 4. Well, truthfully almost 5. She's all things that almost 5 should be. The whole package, and then some.
She may very well be the picture in the dictionary next to the word dramatic. She may very well be the picture in the dictionary next to the word precocious. She may very well be the picture in the dictionary next to the word sensitive. She runs the gamut, and crashes hard at the end of the day as the result of her adventures.
What a combination of Mummy and Daddy she is. When she finds the balance, that tricky, elusive spot where all the characteristics just fit, she'll be a force to reckon with. I can't wait!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment